Friday, October 10, 2008

the [bump]

This week, the lovely miss A and her beautiful family came out to meet me for some pre-baby pics. A. always has the girls cracking up, and for this session she did not disappoint! I was rolling by the end of our photo shoot, and she was a fantastic sport! While she wouldn't do a handstand for me (I don't know why), she did lay in the freezing cold grass for some very cool 'soccer mom' shots, and she humored me with the 'Bump' sign that I thought would be a pretty fun shot. Thanks guys, I had a blast with you, and I can't wait to meet your new little tot soon!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the *sunrise* bump shot!

Rando

Anonymous said...

Love the bump shot. But I really like the one with you and L kissing. Adorable. Can't wait to see the whole album.

bopbopdesigns said...

These are beautiful!!!